Time honoured excellence
Newbury's was incorporated in 1988.
We are a family-run business, supplying quality products
and outstanding service to the jewellery trade for over 30 years.
Our comprehensive range is widely admired in the trade,
backed up by our state of the art computerised system,
which gives us the edge on our competitors.
We continually search for the latest trends and styles
to ensure that we can provide you with the most
sought-after products throughout the year.
Our extensive stock range includes:
Diamonds - Platinum / 18ct Gold / 9ct Gold
Why choose Newburysonline.com?
- Our jewellery is made and finished to the highest standard
- All our Jewellery is hallmarked from the Assay office in Birmingham
- We resize all our Jewellery free of charge if you find you have ordered the wrong size.
- All our jewellery includes free insurance against loss, theft or damage whilst in transit.
- Our prices also include free delivery
- We never sell, buy or handle 'conflict diamonds'.
- We offer a
Rings - Platinum / 18ct Gold / 9ct Gold
Wedding Rings - Platinum / 18ct Gold / 9ct Gold / Palladium / Diamond Set
Gold Bangles 9ct Gold / 18ct Gold / Platinum
Sterling Silver Chains / Bangles / Bracelets / Rings
Loose Diamonds - certified and non-certified
- no quibble 30 day money back guarantee.
- We never pass your information to any third party.
We believe in offering our customers the very best prices, being manufacturers the price starts with and ends with us
instead of going through added parties with our range of Gold, Sterling Silver and Platinum jewellery, each and
every piece of Jewellery is made to the highest quality standards possible.
Our ethical policy is also very important to us. You may have heard of the term 'conflict diamonds'. Our policy
on conflict diamonds is absolutely rigorous. We will never buy, sell or handle any diamonds of unclear provenance
and we insist that all of our suppliers subscribe to The Kimberley Certification Scheme.