Newbury's was incorporated in 1987.
We are a family-run business, supplying quality products
and outstanding service to the jewellery trade for 30 years.
Our comprehensive range is widely admired in the trade,
backed up by our state of the art computerised system,
which gives us the edge on our competitors.
We continually search for the latest trends and styles
to ensure that we can provide you with the most
sought-after products throughout the year.
Our extensive stock range includes:
Diamonds - Platinum / 18ct Gold / 9ct Gold
Rings - Platinum / 18ct Gold / 9ct Gold
Wedding Rings - Platinum / 18ct Gold / 9ct Gold / Palladium / Diamond Set
Gold Bangles 9ct Gold / 18ct Gold / Platinum
Sterling Silver Chains / Bangles / Bracelets / Rings
Loose Diamonds - certified and non-certified
Our website is an extension of our services, reflecting our
commitment to maintain our position as a leading manufacturing Jewellers.
We look forward to welcoming you as a valued customer.
Why choose Newburysonline.com?
- We specialise in perfectly cut Diamonds with ideal proportions which achieve the highest levels of optical performance and beauty.
- Our jewellery is finished to the highest standard, including polishing the inside surfaces of the claws, so that the beauty of the diamonds can shine through.
- Our experts are on hand 6 days per week to offer you the highest standards of service and backup.
- We resize all our rings free of charge if you find you have ordered the wrong size.
- All our jewellery includes free insurance against loss, theft or damage whilst in transit.
- Our prices also include free delivery and VAT.
- We never sell, buy or handle 'conflict diamonds'.
- We offer a no quibble 30 day money back guarantee.
- We never pass your information to any third party.
We believe in offering customers the highest quality Gold,Sterling Silver and Platinum jewellery, with superb quality diamonds, certificated by the best laboratories in the world.
Our ethical policy is also very important to us. You may have heard of the term 'conflict diamonds'. Our policy on conflict diamonds is absolutely rigorous. We will never buy, sell or handle any diamonds of unclear provenance and we insist that all of our suppliers subscribe to The Kimberley Certification Scheme.